Synchromysticism

" Synchromysticism:
The art of realizing meaningful coincidence in the seemingly mundane with mystical or esoteric significance."

- Jake Kotze

August 26, 2020

Totally-Un/connected Images from a Lazy Winter Morn Reading a Post about Totally-Unconnected Images for a Lazy Summer Eve?

Chis Knowles' latest 'Secret Sun' post
This episode aired on my 5th wedding anniversary too, on the subject of fallen angels:-)
As I recently stated in my August 24th, 2020 update (Australian time that is) on my 'Green Eye' post, I have started watching Season 1 of 'The X-Files' this week -
Green Eyes, a Marker of Alien Hybridity?!
And as pure coincidence would have it, I had just watched episode 10 of
'The X-Files' season 1 before reading the 'Secret Sun' post on the Lazy Australian winter morning of August 25th, about the Wisconsin town of Kenosha -
Just a Few Random, Totally-Unconnected Images for a Lazy Summer Eve
The 'Fallen Angel' episode is about a UFO that crashes near the town of Townsend, Wisconsin, and even though I put in a search for the town on a real map of Wisconsin and found one, it certainly doesn't match up to the radar map of Townsend in the X-Files show.
The X Files (1993)
The X Files (1993)
I noticed in the credits that there was even a Lt. Fraser in that episode, too Mr.Knowles;-)
That Name FRASER Makes Tragic Headlines Once Again Mr. Knowles?

No comments:

Post a Comment