Synchromysticism

" Synchromysticism:
The art of realizing meaningful coincidence in the seemingly mundane with mystical or esoteric significance."

- Jake Kotze

August 3, 2020

Pavement Dining?

"It makes you look at your neighbourhood with different eyes ... you become more attentive"?
I found that 'Pavement Dining' article in a QWeekend newspaper lift-out, which was the same lift-out I saw the
'Screen Queen' article in, which inspired me to spend a day out in Redcliffe and take in two movies -
Spirit Materialization with Leslie Kean ... WHO Ya Gonna Call?
Winter of the Wolf?
Ironically, if the "Screen Queen"'s tea shop had have been open I wouldn't have been pavement dining in Redcliffe, I would have been dining inside and sipping tea, instead of on the pavement and sculling beer with a bin chicken/ibis.
An ImportANT Message for Me in My Coffee Cup?
My garden is now overrun with
either
Cat's Ear or Dandelion?
 
Now I'll be able to pavement dine
  
in my backyard?-)
I just hand weeded this patch
clear a few weeks ago:-(
This is what I would rather
grow in my garden instead:-)
Weeds: from Foe to Friend?
I still don't trust eating weeds out of my garden, even after watching those videos above.
I guess watching the movie 'Into the Wild' has made me think twice about picking and eating what I think might be good for me, when it just might be something deadly instead.
Thus Spoke the Plant?
I guess Cat's Ears can be deadly after-all:-)
Hmm ... I wonder what butterflies taste like?-)

No comments:

Post a Comment