Synchromysticism

" Synchromysticism:
The art of realizing meaningful coincidence in the seemingly mundane with mystical or esoteric significance."

- Jake Kotze

August 13, 2020

Lighting the Void from Latvia?

I finally received my 'Lighting the Void' pillow in the mail last Friday and was surprised to see it was shipped to me from Latvia, rather than the USA where 'Lighting the Void' radio is based.
Two Latvian flags hanging side by side?-)
I'd ordered the pillow at the beginning of June and had almost given up on getting it by the time August rolled around thinking maybe it got lost/and or burnt up in the 'Black Lives Matter' protests going on over in the USA.
Lighting the Void with My New Dream Pillow?
But it came from a manufacturer in Latvia in Europe.
I'd heard of Latvia, but I didn't really know exactly where it was in Europe so I looked it up on Wikipedia and read all about it.
Maybe I'll have to visit Latvia one day in the future?
A Latvian skeleton bird?-)
I then listened to a 'Lighting the Void' podcast on the Friday night that the pillow arrived here in Australia, featuring Marie D.Jones, who co-wrote a book about the 11:11 time prompt phenomena, a book I once owned and have read -
The Book Angel (of Death?) and the Shadow Side of Life?
The books I gave away to the secondhand
bookstore when moving 
When I moved house last I gave away a heap of books, which I felt I probably wouldn't read again, but might be of interest to someone else out there in my hometown.
The 11:11 book of Marie's was one of them. 
I thought it was rather spooky that Joe says to Marie at the beginning of the podcast that the last time Marie was on
'Lighting the Void' was September 13th, 2017, which was the first anniversary of my father's passing.
I guess there is message in all of this for me somewhere?-)
Does Synchromysticism Sound 'Mental' to You?
Marie D. Jones
Just Breathe?!

UPDATE: December, 2022
I ended up giving the pillow away to an op shop when Joe went too conspiratorial and became too egotistical and paranoid for my liking.

No comments:

Post a Comment