Synchromysticism

" Synchromysticism:
The art of realizing meaningful coincidence in the seemingly mundane with mystical or esoteric significance."

- Jake Kotze

August 4, 2020

A Devil of a Cold Time in Tasmania Today?

A Tassie devil enjoying [?] the snow at Devils@Cradle in Cradle Mountain
Seeing all of that Tasmanian snow in the news today takes my mind back to the end of the world where I experienced snow for the first time in my life in 2016 -
Room at the End of the World?
The Windmills of My Mind
I wrote a post about 'Dry July' recently, but that was about drinking alcohol, not the weather.
In my bottom half of the Australian state of Queensland where I live it's been wet and cold.
The End of Dry July?

UPDATE: August 5th, 2020
Cold front brings snow to Tasmania

No comments:

Post a Comment