Synchromysticism

" Synchromysticism:
The art of realizing meaningful coincidence in the seemingly mundane with mystical or esoteric significance."

- Jake Kotze

August 27, 2020

The Bunker, Sharks and Bites?

Phil Mummert, aged in his 20s, was surfing at Bunker Bay, about 260km south of Perth, with several others when the shark launched out of the water and grabbed his upper leg.
I wrote a tongue in forearm post recently about Kevin Proctor getting sent off for biting a Sharks' player after THE BUNKER reviewed the replay of the incident during the game.
And that was on the same day a man had punched up a shark to save his partner from getting killed in a shark attack off the
New South Wales coastline -
A Saturday of Proctoring Sharks?
The Cronulla Sharks' jersey 'Coming Together'
The NRL Bunker
Surfer, Phil Mummert, was bitten on the leg at Bunker Bay, near the Leeuwin-Naturaliste National Park, on Friday afternoon [July 31st]
Shaun Johnson kicking the last 2 points against Brisbane in Brisbane on July 31st, 2020
Proctor told the Courier Mail.I didn’t bite him, I am 100% on that. I will fight to the death to clear my name."
In hindsight I find it a rather eerie coincidence that on July 31st, 2020, I was in my hometown of Brisbane watching my Sharkies rip the local team (a club I can't stand) apart in the NRL Indigenous round, while nearly around the same time in Western Australia a young surfer was lucky not to have bled to death from a shark bite he received at Bunker Bay.
And ironically Phil has a tattoo of 2 palms on his shoulder, and on July 28th, 2020 just days before Phil's shark attack at Bunker Bay, I had written a post about 3 palms -
3 Palms and Remote Viewing?

No comments:

Post a Comment