Synchromysticism

" Synchromysticism:
The art of realizing meaningful coincidence in the seemingly mundane with mystical or esoteric significance."

- Jake Kotze

May 22, 2021

Quirks of Fate and Quarks of Light?

Isn't February 3rd the day after Groundhog Day?-)
I haven't read Rob Gentile's book 'Quarks of Light' yet, but I really liked what he had to say about his experience on the
'Let's Talk Near Death' podcast in the You Tube above (pardon the heavenly pun above about the above;-) and his account really resonated with me, not that I have had a NDE so far in my life, although I have had an OBE, so I get what he is saying in the talk.
And now having nearly read/listened to James Joyce's novel 'Ulysses' right through I can't help but smile when I see that Rob's book was released the day after Groundhog Day/James Joyce's birthday:-)
February 3rd was also the day Buddy Holly died, just sayin':-(
What Ulysses Did to a Supposedly Balanced Psychologist?
James Joyce was born on Groundhog Day?!:-)
Who said the creator doesn't have a sense of humour?-)
I first heard about Kirsty's 'Let's Talk Near Death' podcast just before the NRL Magic Round at Brisbane's Suncorp Stadiumwhich has a graveyard right next to it.
Let's Talk Near Death ... and Paranormal Earthly Life?
Suncorp Stadium
Suncorp Stadium
It's hard not to think about death for the day once yo have walked past a graveyard on the way to your temporary seats that you have hired for the day.
Foxes and Football?
At the end of the day though, when you look out at all of the other supporters who rented seats to see their club play, you realize that life is a team sport, and that it's not whether you and your team wins or loses on the day, but how they played the game.
Well, that's what I tried telling myself when my team lost:-)   
At least we live to play another day/night:-)
Retreats, Religion, Fear and God?
Life is a contact sport and it's hard not to get hurt when you are playing it ...or even upset while watching it:-)
And I haven't made my mind up yet if I'll come back and do it all over again or not:-)
Grave Tales?

No comments:

Post a Comment