Synchromysticism

" Synchromysticism:
The art of realizing meaningful coincidence in the seemingly mundane with mystical or esoteric significance."

- Jake Kotze

May 10, 2021

PizzeyGate: Apollo Global Management Managing Director Tom Pizzey Identified as Sydney’s Covid ‘BBQ Man’?

Gas or Wood wood?-)
Investment company Apollo Global Management managing director Tom Pizzey?
Come on, what about social distance dancing there people?-)
Letting the Word-Spice Flow in a Gas-lit Nation?
I had to laugh when I saw the above news story about the mystery Sydney Covid guy being a fellow named [Major?-] Tom Pizzey who happens to work for a company called 'Apollo Global Managment' testing positive for Covid 19 and unwittingly visiting BBQ stores all around Sydney on and after the Pink Super Moon and potentially spreading the virus:-)
Gas-lit BBQ Nation?-)
Apollo 11 NASA Astronaut Michael Collins Dies on the Pink April Super-Moon?
It's enough to make you go all Freeman Fly and start believing that crazy Satanic worshipers are running the world:-)  
Pop Cultural Schlock?-)
I wouldn't even have listened to that
Freeman Fly interview with Chris Knowles if I didn't have a bit of a Jungian moment yesterday at a Mother's Day lunch when a fly flew into my beer.
Happy Mother's Day 2021?
"Waiter, there's a fly in my beer"?-)
I have never had a fly land in the beer I was drinking before
And I was laughing at my cousin-in-law seconds before that fly landing in my beer, when a fly landed in their Chardonnay and I started singing 'Ironic' to them:-)
I always find Freeman Fly good for a laugh with his Bong-headed theories of who he thinks is running the plan-it:-)
I guess Freeman Fly thinks this is a future lock-down wink;-) 
And I find it worrying that Chris seems to be drinking the Freeman Fly Kool Aid lately.
Then again, when you have a paywall up you have to keep those suckers hooked on the BS I guess -

No comments:

Post a Comment