Synchromysticism

" Synchromysticism:
The art of realizing meaningful coincidence in the seemingly mundane with mystical or esoteric significance."

- Jake Kotze

May 27, 2021

Eric Carle, Author of The Very Hungry Caterpillar, Has Transitioned?

Author of The Very Hungry Caterpillar, has died at 91
In my recent post about P!nk I wrote about a reporter/author who wrote about meeting P!nk unexpectedly in a hotel swimming pool -
All I Know So Far ... is That P!nk is Probably Right?
I also mentioned another post within that post about seeing Brigid give a talk about the book
'The Very Hungry Caterpillar' (although I went to mainly see Tom Keneally that night) and now I see the author of that children's book, Eric Carlie has transitioned the same weekend P!nk's Amazon Prime show aired.
MESSY MONKEYS MIND?
I guess we all like a good bedtime story:-)
Insects, Aliens, Future Nightmares and Fireworks?
Tell Him He's Dreamin'?
From 'The Little Prince' 
I guess synchronicity/coincidence is the "elephant" in the room here?-) 

No comments:

Post a Comment