Synchromysticism

" Synchromysticism:
The art of realizing meaningful coincidence in the seemingly mundane with mystical or esoteric significance."

- Jake Kotze

May 15, 2021

If You Want to Make God Laugh ... ?

After being called off just a day before it was due to begin, Byron Bay's Bluesfest is now set to go ahead on the long weekend in early October.
My 2021 Bluesfest Poster I bought after the event was cancelled:-(
The New South Wales government pulled the plug on the event on April 1, amid renewed concerns about COVID-19.
I guess it was never a good sign that
Bluesfest 2021 was set to start on April Fool's Day?-)

My 2021 Bluesfest face-mask I bought after the event was cancelled:-(
I wasn't going to Bluesfest this year, but I did buy some merchandise, like I did last year when I was going, but the event was cancelled also -
Bluesfest 2020: The Festival That Never Took Place?
I would have thought that the kookaburra would be a trickster symbol when I saw it on my Bluesfest 2021 fridge magnet, but according to Scott Alexander King in his
'Animal Dreaming Oracle Cards' the kookaburra means healing, so maybe a postponed 2021 Bluesfest will be third time lucky come this October?
If you want to make God laugh, tell God your plans?-)
I don't know if I'll be going to Bluesfest in October (which would be weird to me, since I associate Bluesfest with the Easter weekend), but even if I did plan on going I wouldn't be telling anyone, not even God;-)
Although I feel it's a bit hard to hide anything from God, as I'm sure it wouldn't be too hard for God to read my mind anyway.
If it does look like going ahead I could probably buy some tickets on the World Wide Web around October, God willing that is;-)
Healing with Spider Dreaming?

No comments:

Post a Comment