Synchromysticism

" Synchromysticism:
The art of realizing meaningful coincidence in the seemingly mundane with mystical or esoteric significance."

- Jake Kotze

May 4, 2021

Thinking Outside of the Box, the Book and the Podcast?

MA[Y?-]DE YOU THINK podcast?-)
What You Don’t Know about Buddhism: The Way of Zen by Alan Watts
May the 4th be with you today?
Thinking outside of the matchbox?
Where have I seen this bird before?-)
The Art of Finding Coincidence in Life?
As above, so below?
I stumbled across the podcast 'Made You Think' when I put a search into Apple Podcasts for the books I was reading at the time
'The Book of Five Rings' and Nancy Pearl's 'Book Lust' during one of my de-cluttering my house periods and thought I should share some thought provoking links with you all while de-cluttering my mind -
Neuromancer, Coming to a Secondhand Bookstore Near You?

2 comments:

  1. I was looking for a new podcast to listen to, will
    check it out. I like DFW, though I was underwhelmed with Infinite Jest. Might listen to that show and see what they picked up that I missed.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I've had 'Infinite Jest' on my bookshelf for years, but have been reluctant to get started on it.
    I've read just about all of DFW's other books though.

    ReplyDelete