Synchromysticism

" Synchromysticism:
The art of realizing meaningful coincidence in the seemingly mundane with mystical or esoteric significance."

- Jake Kotze

May 29, 2021

True Spirit Becalmed No More?

Timing is everything it seems, as I saw this news story about actress Teagan Croft picking up the lead role of Jessica Watson in the Netflix movie 'True Spirit' that has been in the becalmed waters of production hell for years -
TRUE SPIRIT: The Movie, Is Ready to Set Sail
And just as I have had my Netflix subscription cancelled at the end of this month, too.
Oh well, if this movie's becalmed track record is anything to go by, I won't have to worry about renewing my subscription to Netflix anytime soon to catch its first screening;-) 
In the Doldrums of Everyday Living
Oddly enough, my last post was about finding the podcast 'Homecoming with Jessica' -
Homecoming/The Little Prince?
Could be a sign that the movie is finally sailing for the finishing line?-) 
Jessica Watson: Finding Point Nemo
I also saw an article about Captain Kerry in that newspaper's QWeekend lift-out in May this year.
And you can take it first hand from me that Kerry is a very fine captain and whale spotter -

No comments:

Post a Comment