Synchromysticism

" Synchromysticism:
The art of realizing meaningful coincidence in the seemingly mundane with mystical or esoteric significance."

- Jake Kotze

May 25, 2021

Tell Him He's Dreamin'?

As I was listening to Andy talk about his plane dreams and looking at his dream journal drawings at his website, I couldn't help thinking of the author who wrote 'The Little Prince' and his drawings for the book. 
I knew nothing about the story or the author of 'The Little Prince' until last week when someone told me about the book and I had watched the 2015 Netflix film of the same name on Netflix.
And all this made me think of another famous aviation author who suffered a few plane crashes and had a story to tell.
Jonathan Livingston Seagull Came to Richard Bach From Out of the Blue?
Adapt or Perish Podcast: The Little Prince

No comments:

Post a Comment