Synchromysticism

" Synchromysticism:
The art of realizing meaningful coincidence in the seemingly mundane with mystical or esoteric significance."

- Jake Kotze

May 11, 2021

2021: The Year of the Cats?

Well, it certainly wasn't the Geelong Cats' week leading into the 2021 AFL grand final replay between them and the
Richmond Tigers, with the bad luck stories in the news of the tragedies that hit the club and its past personalities. 
Originally known as a player for the Geelong Football Club
My TV set wrapped in my 2020 GF scarf Friday night:-) 
But ...
It was a good game of footy Friday night, but I would rather have seen Geelong do that in last year's AFL grand final at the Gabba, when I was wearing that souvenir scarf I bought there -
GAB[B]A Lockdown Special: Never Say Never ... Again?
Hopefully that will be the only time I'll have to pull my
Geelong Cats scarf out of my bedroom drawer this year, as the only cats that I want to see holding the 2021 GF trophy are THE LIONS:-)
SchrΓΆdinger's Can of Worms?

UPDATE: May 12th, 2021
‘Pet’ tiger stalks Houston neighbourhood
"Up to 5000 tigers are thought to be in captivity in the US; an issue highlighted in the hugely popular Netflix series Tiger King.
In a statement about the incident, People for the Ethical Treatment of Animals, or PETA, said
tigers are not pets and are often exploited and bred by owners.
“Tigers aren’t animal companions,” the animal rights group said. “They’re unpredictable predatory animals who shouldn’t be forced to live in someone’s home.”
"
:-)

No comments:

Post a Comment