Synchromysticism

" Synchromysticism:
The art of realizing meaningful coincidence in the seemingly mundane with mystical or esoteric significance."

- Jake Kotze

May 8, 2021

This is Water: Hydrotherapy Looks Sick ... in a Good Way That is?

From 'The Illustrated Book of Five Rings':-)
From 'The Illustrated Book of Five Rings':-)
I find it kind of ironic that after finishing reading
'The Book of Five Rings' where in the introduction to the book it is written how for the last 30 years of his life that Musashi never took a bath and then I listen to a podcast where Dr.Marc Cohen tells me about the health benefits of taking a bath, just as I'm motivating myself to read David Foster Wallace's novel 'Infinite Jest'.
I personally like to take the middle path between hot and cold bathing, which would be a warm bath I would imagine?-)

No comments:

Post a Comment