Synchromysticism

" Synchromysticism:
The art of realizing meaningful coincidence in the seemingly mundane with mystical or esoteric significance."

- Jake Kotze

May 14, 2021

GAB[B]A: Grounds for Celebration?

Re-build it and they will come?
Oh, but first they have to pull-down the perfectly good 42,000 seat stadium that is home to my favourite AFL footy team, and my
happy place:-(   
Happy Place X GABA Meditation: reconnecting to our happy place?
GABA: Lockdown Special : Never Say Never 
I've got to say that I'll be very happy if Brisbane don't get awarded the 2032 Olympic Games, then there will be no re-building of 
the Gabba to add only an extra 8,000 seats.
GO THE BRISBANE LIONS!!!
St Patrick's Day Special meditation on the magic of raindrops?
Some match-days I'm happier than others ... and dryer:-)
The Brisbane Lions vs the Essendon Bombers, 2021
I do have other happy places around
The Gabba, too:-)

No comments:

Post a Comment