Synchromysticism

" Synchromysticism:
The art of realizing meaningful coincidence in the seemingly mundane with mystical or esoteric significance."

- Jake Kotze

April 13, 2019

Hugh Jackman, Aleister Crowley, The Beatles and The Beast?

I couldn't help but see the irony in a synchromystic sense when I saw the above news story about Hugh Jackman holding the Guinness world record for playing a beast:-)
Especially since Hugh shares his birthday on October 12th with the infamous beast himself, Aleister Crowley, which I have already written a recent post about -
Hugh Jackman: The Boy from Oz?
Hmm ... three pillars?-)
Ironically I had just listened a few days ago to an
'Aussies in Hollywood' podcast featuring Hugh and his wife Deborra-Lee Furness telling about their acting careers and marriage together and how Deb tried to talk Hugh out of playing the part that he now holds a Guinness world record for -
AUSSIES IN HOLLYWOOD: HUGH JACKMAN AND DEBORRA-LEE FURNESS
"Actors and golden couple Hugh Jackman and Deborra-Lee Furness sit down with their longtime friend Jenny Cooney to discuss the big roles that defined their careers, how a fortune-teller led Deborra-Lee to Hugh and how they've kept their relationship strong through the ups and downs of fame."
With me being a big John Lennon fan (take a look at the name of this blog) I couldn't help noticing that Deb was born on December 8th, which now is the infamous anniversary every year of John's passing.
Which got me to thinking how 'The Beatles' included Crowley on the cover of  one of their most famous record covers,
'Sgt. Pepper's Lonely Hearts Club Band'.
Every man and woman is a star(-gate?-)
Recent covers of the 'Logan' magazine
And ironically while I haven't yet seen the movie 'Logan', or many of the X-men films for that matter, I do live in Logan City, Queensland and get sent a monthly Logan City Council magazine to my mailbox every month telling me what's happening in the city.
The seven-pointed star of Oz?-)
Crowley's John Dee star?
Ryan Peverly, Occulture and the Seven-pointed Star on the Infinite Path?
Maybe one day if Hugh comes to Logan City for a gig I'll get a council magazine in my mailbox with a cover like the one above?-)

No comments:

Post a Comment