Synchromysticism

" Synchromysticism:
The art of realizing meaningful coincidence in the seemingly mundane with mystical or esoteric significance."

- Jake Kotze

March 14, 2019

Some Skeptiko Pie in the Sky on Pi Day?

Giorgio A.Tsoukalos
In honour of it being Pi Day (3/14 as Americans write today's date) and Giorgio A.Tsoukalos' birthday today, I thought I should put a link to the latest 'Skeptiko' podcast I listened to yesterday, where Giorgio even gets mentioned synchromystically perhaps?

Gordon White, Is Magic Outdated Tech? |405|

Contact? Check! - B - Patterns In Big Apple Pi Gate?
Grimerica Episode #274: The MacGregors, Synchronicity, UFOs and Pi/Pie in the Sky Day?
Pi Day this year is also the first anniversary of the death of
Stephen Hawking, who passed away on this day last year.
Stephen Hawking's Final Theory: The Universe is a Hologram?
So have yourself some pie on Pi Day and sit back and listen to some 'Skeptiko' pie in the sky.
I have to say that I'm more with Alex than with Gordon when it comes to the 'Skeptiko' talk. 
Although please don't see that as a pie in the face to Gordon from me:-)
And Happy Pi Day to everyone.

No comments:

Post a Comment