Synchromysticism

" Synchromysticism:
The art of realizing meaningful coincidence in the seemingly mundane with mystical or esoteric significance."

- Jake Kotze

December 11, 2022

SPELLing, Word Magic and ReSTING on Our Laurels?πŸƒπŸ˜œ

I see Laurel Airica is on the latest 'New Thinking Allowed' podcast with more words of magic for us to ponder over;-)
Word Magic with Laurel Airica
I like how at the end of the video podcast on You Tube Laurel mentions meeting Anne and Whitley Strieber and reading William Henry's book 'Language of the Birds':-)
My secondhand bookstore copy
Oddly enough, I have Whitley Stieber's novel 'The Wolfen' to the left of me on my computer table to read soon, as I have seen the movie made from the novel a while back but have never read the book to find the differences between the book and film.
Uncovering Wolfen
You are not alone?-)

No comments:

Post a Comment