Synchromysticism

" Synchromysticism:
The art of realizing meaningful coincidence in the seemingly mundane with mystical or esoteric significance."

- Jake Kotze

December 1, 2022

Training: Taking a Trip into Your Brain?πŸš†πŸ„

If you took a trip into your brain would that be a form of training?-)
I have never done psychedelics, but they are on my (vomit) bucket list of things to do, if I don't kick it in the meantime:-)
But with a brain like mine, who needs drugs, right?-)
Two Birds and a Double Rainbow?🌈
Why is this mere mortal Australin guy in front of a map of Argentina?
Is this some 2022 World Cup omen or am I just tripping out from a lack of sleep having stayed up all night to watch Australia beat my ancestors' home country of Denmark?-) 
Hey, I'm only 39% Danish (until my next DNA update) according to Ancestry.com ... but I know that I am 100% Australian from my upbringing.
Are Home DNA Kits Really Accurate?🧬

No comments:

Post a Comment