Synchromysticism

" Synchromysticism:
The art of realizing meaningful coincidence in the seemingly mundane with mystical or esoteric significance."

- Jake Kotze

December 10, 2022

Icelandic Fermented Greenland Shark?πŸ¦ˆπŸ˜‹/😬

I had not heard of people eating "
fermented shark" until reading about it in the book 'Saga Land' yesterday and then watching a few You Tubes about Icelander's eating habits.
I wonder how long until Icelandic fermented Greenland shark makes it onto the Bribie Island Bowls Club's menu?-)
Enron, Richard Fidler, the Bowls Club and Me?
What If ... Organs Have Their Own Consciousness?πŸ’“πŸ§ 
Saga Land
And to think people think Australians are weird for liking Vegemite spread on bread.
I'm wondering now just what fermented shark with Vegemite on toast would taste like?-)
The Menu ... I'm Still Lovin' it?πŸ”
The mention of 'The Laudromat Cafe' in 'Saga Land' along with Iceland's famous hot dogs reminded me of when I saw the movie 'Everything, Everywhere All at Once' at the Event Cinemas at Coomera for some reason -

No comments:

Post a Comment