Synchromysticism

" Synchromysticism:
The art of realizing meaningful coincidence in the seemingly mundane with mystical or esoteric significance."

- Jake Kotze

December 5, 2022

I am Darren and I am Wee?πŸ”¬

When I got past watching episode 5 of 'Dispatches from Elsewhere' I started getting bored with this show just as I was when I was halfway through Mary Shelley's 1818 novel 'Frankenstein', so it was lucky for me that I continued to slog through to THE END of both:-)
As the destination sometimes does make a boring journey seem worthwhile;-)
It really felt like the show was Petering out through episodes 6-9, but 10 made it all worthwhile to me.
adj. we·er, we·est Very small; tiny. See
Synonyms at small
. n. Scots A short time; a little bit
Where we find out that ... SPOILER ALERT ... that I'm not you, but We are Wee;-)
Funny thing is I just bought a 
Peters PJ set from Target, because I needed some more PJ pants for the summer that is fast approaching here in Australia, as I only had one pair of pineapple PJ pants, plus they were on special.

No comments:

Post a Comment