Synchromysticism

" Synchromysticism:
The art of realizing meaningful coincidence in the seemingly mundane with mystical or esoteric significance."

- Jake Kotze

December 27, 2022

Stinking Rich?πŸ€‘πŸ’ΈπŸ˜·

My son bought me a bottle/
gold bar of 1 Million fragrance/spray (when I was growing up stuff like this was called poofwater in Australia:-) for Christmas and I told him back when I was growing up the TV commercials would tell us if someone subtlety gave you something gold that was meant to cover up smells, that it meant you stank:-)
Especially if it was a bar of Palmolive Gold soap.
With all of the Chemist Warehouse TV commercials and newspaper ads I saw leading into Christmas pushing men's and woman's fragrance for Christmas giving I guess it was a way of telling your loved ones that they stink:-P  
Now I can place my 1 Million next to my Palmolive Gold in the bathroom cabinet:-) 
At least it makes me look good when people see a gold bar sitting in my bathroom cabinet.
And when I step out of the house after soaping my body with PG and spraying a heap of 1Million I smell stinking rich, poor me:-)
And my I Million is the Chemist Warehouse poorer cousin to this guy's rich sample above, I stink think:-)
But I still have some Boss left yet -

No comments:

Post a Comment