Synchromysticism

" Synchromysticism:
The art of realizing meaningful coincidence in the seemingly mundane with mystical or esoteric significance."

- Jake Kotze

December 24, 2022

Earth: A Love Story ... Launched on Apple Podcasts on December 16th, 2022? πŸŒŽπŸ’–πŸŒ

December 16th is the birthdays of Arthur C. Clarke, Philip K. Dick, Bill Hicks and Ludwig van to name just a synchromystic few, and it's also BARBIE AND BARNEY BACKLASH DAY.
Which seems like a good day to ponder if we are more than just our bodies and just what this universe is all about ... I think;-)
A Koncrete Podacast About The Mansons Goes Up on Margot Robbie's Birthday (AKA World UFO Day?)?
Hidden Experience: Earth: A Love Story
I only discovered the 'Earth: A Love Story' podcast from reading the latest 'Hidden Experience' blogpost this morning and then searching for the available episodes on Apple Podcasts.
I haven't read Robin's book yet and probably won't.
I'll just listen as each chapter is released on AP, because I love hearing people telling me their own story about their life on Earth ... and beyond.
Remember, Remember the 16th of December?

No comments:

Post a Comment