Synchromysticism

" Synchromysticism:
The art of realizing meaningful coincidence in the seemingly mundane with mystical or esoteric significance."

- Jake Kotze

December 16, 2022

‘Avatar: The Way of Water’ Kicks Off at the International Box Office as the World Cup Final Gets Ready to Kick Off this Weekend?🌊⚽πŸ†πŸ³

I threw some money into the
A2 pot yesterday when the film opened in Australia when I saw it at the cinema with my younger son (who is in his late 20s).
It certainly makes Titanic seem like a short movie as far as runtime goes, but I didn't mind it as the effects make it worthwhile, I feel.
In fact, there is a very Titanic like scene near the end of the film without trying to give too much away in spoilers.
We went into the cinema just before 2:30pm and came out at around 6:00pm.
Avatar: The Way of Water (2022)
I must admit that my main motivation for seeing this movie was to see how much screen time my old Cronulla-Sutherland Sharks shipmate Brendan Cowell got, and whether it was more screentime he got than his appearance in GoT:-)
GOT Life?
Brendan Cowell in Game of Thrones
And to my surprise he got quite a lot in the second half, to put it in football terms, but I'll bet he will be spending time on the bench after coming off with a nasty injury that could take some time to heal before A3 hits the screen next year:-)
I'd like to buy a Scoresby action figure with detachable body parts;-)
"No branch of Zoology is so much involved as that which is entitled Cetology," says Captain Scoresby, A.D. 1820.
Moby Dick: Chapter 32
Everyone who dies in Avatar 2?
Well, I happen to know Brendan has a part in A3 ... and possibly A4 ... so if he did die in A2 he must be coming back as a ghost;-)
Just a little harmless humour aimed at old SCORESby:-P
All Life Is Connected Tee
Ilu Large PlushAvatar: The Way of Water
Wouldn't it make more sense (cents) having blow-up pool toys than plush beanbags
I think another old mate of mine at 'The Secret Sun' blog will be eating his words in a couple more weeks about A2:-P
Blue Christmas?πŸŽ„πŸ¦
I think Argentina are in for a Blue Christmas:-)
I think Chris is in for a Blue Christmas somehow when it comes to A2, too:-)

UPDATE: December 17th, 2022
Giant 14-metre high aquarium
 bursts
in Berlin hotel
And what a coincidence that an aquarium at the Raddison Blu hotel burst the weekend 'Avatar: The Way of Water' opens?-)

UPDATE: December 19th, 2022

UPDATE: December 20th, 2022
I noticed a quote from Scoresby in the novel 'Moby Dick':-)
Moby Dick and Cannibalism?πŸ³πŸ˜‹

UPDATE: January 26th, 2023
I see Avatar has cracked the 2 billion dollar mark now:-)

No comments:

Post a Comment