Synchromysticism

" Synchromysticism:
The art of realizing meaningful coincidence in the seemingly mundane with mystical or esoteric significance."

- Jake Kotze

December 24, 2022

Top Change Back Jack?πŸ›¦

I watched 'Top Gun Maverick' on Paramount Plus tonight for the first time (because it was free) and was surprised to see the bomber jacket still had the Japanese and Taiwanese flags on it.
Top Gun: Maverick Mandela Effect?
I thought that maybe there were Chinese and American cuts of the movie, but apparently it's a big "up yours" to the Chinese government over recent verbal conflict between America and China over Tiawan.    
Audiences found the jacket now possesses the Taiwanese and
Japanese flags, which were previously reported to have been removed
I reckon they should have put the Tibetan flag on the jacket just to piss the Chinese government off even more:-)
Is that gold thing above Tom a UFO UAP?-)
Can't say that I'm a fan of the Top Gun movies to be honest, but I was amused to see Miles Teller playing Rooster in the sequel, as I just watched him play Al Ruddy in 'The Offer' before knowing he was in the Tom Cruise US Naval propaganda movie.

No comments:

Post a Comment