Synchromysticism

" Synchromysticism:
The art of realizing meaningful coincidence in the seemingly mundane with mystical or esoteric significance."

- Jake Kotze

April 9, 2013

April 8 Syncs

.
Yesterday, April 8th was my father's birthday, which is always a little sad as well, because his mother (my Nana) died on this date, and he was the first to find her laying dead on the floor of her home after a distressing phone call from her saying she was losing her vision and then not responding to the phone conversation after that.
She had a fatal brain hemorrhage it was later confirmed.
Annette Funicello
Annette Joanne Funicello (October 22, 1942 – April 8, 2013)
died yesterday as well, not to mention some other lady who I didn't care for.
Don't Cry For Me Argentina?
Getting back to Annette though, I liked how she had a big hit with a song called Pineapple Princess because one of the first things my father did as a business venture was to lease land off a farmer to grow pineapples.

Osiris/Orion Star Map of Charleston?

The Upside-Down Pineapple

That Crazy Place in Outer Space,
Annette Funicello
This last song of Annette's kind of fits in with my post on April 8th about the monolith and consciousness as well.

Black Rock and Higher Consciousness?

 This song also reminds me of Jake's performance at Bluesfest last weekend.

2 comments:

  1. I love those church photos on your blog Paulo,especially the
    Chapel of Bones.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Those Disney princesses have a habit of turning up dead, don't they

    ReplyDelete