Synchromysticism

" Synchromysticism:
The art of realizing meaningful coincidence in the seemingly mundane with mystical or esoteric significance."

- Jake Kotze

April 1, 2013

Cigar Box Guitar Sync

I was at Bluesfest on Sunday, and I snapped the above photo to show King Uke, and low and behold, I get home and read his latest post about cigar box guitars -
Hoboing My Way Back Home (2013) 
featuring Buggy and his cigar-box guitar songs.

Hoboing my way 

back home

I told King Uke that Buggy looks more like the Mothman to me.
What do you think?
                                        The Mothman
"Oh, Buggy. I'm one of your biggest fans
and I think I'm going to faint
"
.

1 comment:

  1. I reckon Bug would have loved to have been at the fest Daz. He could have flown in ;-)

    ReplyDelete