Synchromysticism

" Synchromysticism:
The art of realizing meaningful coincidence in the seemingly mundane with mystical or esoteric significance."

- Jake Kotze

April 1, 2013

Watching The Watchmen

I see my blog has made the Watching The Watchmen list.
I actually use this blog-site myself to check out other sync bloggers.
It is a good updated list of current ... and not so current sync bloggers.
It's a bit creepy ... but in a good way ... I hope;-)
Also there is another similar type of blog called 
The Invisible Suns, where any blogger who comments on Chris Knowles's site The Secret Sun
The Secret Sun
and has a blog to read, is somehow linked on here.
Which is a bit of a sync for me, as I saw this song performed live at Bluesfest by the artist himself yesterday (Easter Sunday;-).
Xavier Rudd at Bluesfest on
 Easter Sunday signing stuff
Xavier Rudd

4 comments:

  1. Yay for you making the watchmen list! So you made the bluesfest for the second day....

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yes,but I don't know whether they see me as an angel or a demon on that list.-)
    I went to Bluefest yesterday again (Sunday),see photo above.
    I'll be doing a post on that day soon.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love that xavier rudd poster! Beautiful!

    ReplyDelete
  4. That's not a poster KU,he just went a little overboard at the signing table on one of his fans.-)

    ReplyDelete