Synchromysticism

" Synchromysticism:
The art of realizing meaningful coincidence in the seemingly mundane with mystical or esoteric significance."

- Jake Kotze

April 2, 2013

David Icke - Human Race Get Off Your Knees: The Lion Sleeps No More


I spent a day (literally) in 2011 listening to David do this show live at the Gold Coast Convention Centre and while I don't agree with everything he says (especially the humans like Tony Blair and Co being really Reptilians bit) (maybe this is a clever cover story to take the heat off him so he is not perceived as a threat), I do agree with a fair bit of what he says (like about 55%).
This video is worth a look at if you have a spare six hours or so:-)

4 comments:

  1. A spare six hours - if only. I've never seen Icke live but have watched quite a few of his videos. Like you I don't agree with everything he says but he makes people think.

    I remember him from his sports presenter days and when he first said that he was 'the son of God' which upset a lot of people for some reason.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I've had some cool "get off your knees" personal syncs this week. Being Easter Sunday, I thought of Mass and how we are all told to get on our knees and worship. My whole concept of divinity has changed so dramatically over the years, thanks to sync, that worshipping a God as an "other" makes very little sense to me anymore.

    Thanks for your posts.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Yes it is,and a huge book at that.
    I'm reading it now.

    ReplyDelete