Synchromysticism

" Synchromysticism:
The art of realizing meaningful coincidence in the seemingly mundane with mystical or esoteric significance."

- Jake Kotze

April 7, 2013

The Crab Trap Sync

I had just read a post titled Adventures Across the th Dimension
the owls are not what they seem
over at the Stygian Port blog.

My 'crab trap' Christmas decoration
Another decoration that I bought at the same time
 And see this paragraph -
"I bring up Crab symbolism, and then I read today that the Cancer constellation is represented by the Ouroboros, the serpent or dragon who eats it's own tail.
The constellation used to be the point of the summer solstice in the Northern hemisphere, and as such was considered to be the "Gate of Man" where our souls came through into our physical incarnation. 
A poetic image, which includes the idea that we come into our individual "shells," like the crab, which are our bodies that have many limitations but allow us to grow, learn, and evolve. It was also, due to the diminishing sunlight from that point forward, considered to be where the sun entered the Underworld."
Adventures Across the ∞th Dimension
 Which is funny because a few years ago I purchased the 'crab trap' Christmas decorations pictured in the above photos.
 Interesting post, not that I agree with all of it, but it is worth pondering over.
 I think the Ouroboros symbol is appropriate for Mike's blog too for some reason.
I've been following his site for years trying to give him encouragement, but he treats me like an outcast, maybe because I'm not an experiencer? 
His interviews can be good, although a little repetitive, but his hospitality at his blog-site is some of the worst I have encountered at just about any blog site I visited.
Example: I ask him a simple question about the release of the book he is writing about here-
Owls and UFOs 
and seven days later, no response.
Not the first comment of mine to be stonewalled on his blog either, there are many.
I don't know what I have done to the guy to be treated in such a discourteous manner.
I guess that's one more mystery to solve on his blog for me.
Maybe he thinks I'm MIB?-) 

No comments:

Post a Comment