Synchromysticism

" Synchromysticism:
The art of realizing meaningful coincidence in the seemingly mundane with mystical or esoteric significance."

- Jake Kotze

April 7, 2013

Bad Blood Out Now

KING  UKE!
King Uke and Pancho have now released Bad Blood  on their new EP, Wanted.
 Featuring these three songs -
Doh!  
I can't get Bad Blood to upload for some reason ...
so you'll have to follow this link to You Tube
Bad Blood by King Uke & Pancho
or go to King Uke's blog to watch it.
Sorry:-(
WANTED! (2013) 
I feel disappointed I couldn't upload that Bad Blood clip.
In fact, I feel like a load of...
And don't forget about that other great song by the King - Snow.
One of Jack's favourites.
He could just sit and listen to it all day long;-)
 I finally got it to load.

3 comments:

  1. "What kind of stupid name is that?" I've often wondered myself ;-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. It's not a stupid name KU,
    I just wanted an excuse to use my BTF gifs.
    But that hat you're wearing makes you look like a s#!+head.-)

    ReplyDelete
  3. ...and it's bound to attract heaps of McFlys,too.-)

    ReplyDelete