Synchromysticism

" Synchromysticism:
The art of realizing meaningful coincidence in the seemingly mundane with mystical or esoteric significance."

- Jake Kotze

April 10, 2013

The "Do What You Love" Sync

I love how Po Bronson says in that Oprah interview that,
"... it felt like a jail cell", which is funny because his book came to my attention after a dream I had a few years ago about the actor
 Charles Bronson, while I was still working in a job I hated
Exit, in pursuit of a bear” - Work in Progress ... ;-)
The thought occurred to me yesterday that I had never purchased, or read Po Bronson's books, so yesterday I ordered it, because I was getting a lot of nudges from somewhere, so I thought I had better.
That's when I found the above Oprah clip referring to work being like in a jail cell ... tell me about it.
I don't need a book to find out about that experience.
From the movie Bronson.
Also weird is how I stumbled across this blog post -
The beauty of synchronicity
while looking for an on line bookshop to order the Po Bronson book.
It's from the same blog that was featured in my original post that I first mentioned my Bronson dream in -
Exit, in pursuit of a bear” - Work in Progress ... ;-)
Honoured to be awarded a place in the ‘Top 42 under 42 entrepreneurs in Yorkshire!
I also thought this post was a bit of a sync as I have just written a post about Douglas Adams and 42 
Black Rock and Higher Consciousness? 
and the original post of mine where I discovered her blog came about all because of a song I couldn't get out of my head from the TV show 
The Life and Times of Grizzly Adams.

Life Is A Boxcar

2 comments:

  1. So what 'cha gonna do? All these synchros seem to be pointing you in a direction - away from the 9-5 prison, toward what you love. We just did an interview with 42 minutes - the sync book guys. There will be a sync book 3. I definitely think you should contribute to that one, Daz. It's a good place to start.

    ReplyDelete
  2. So many self-help books talk about "Do What You Love" that it seems to have become a bit corny. But nevertheless it's true - I'm sure we get helped along the path when we try to do this. So what do you love ... films, music, Byron Bay, synchronicity ...

    Good luck!

    ReplyDelete