Synchromysticism

" Synchromysticism:
The art of realizing meaningful coincidence in the seemingly mundane with mystical or esoteric significance."

- Jake Kotze

April 27, 2013

Moonopoly?

How To Win Monopoly In 21 Seconds 
While I don't agree with David Icke's theory of Reptilians living in underground bases and in the moon, I do agree that  
Neil's Moonopoly board is pretty spot on once you take the Reptilians out of the picture.

The World of ICKEA

And I just love Neil's artwork.
There's a lot of truth to Neil's work, whether you believe the Reptilian's are real, or more of just a Jungian archetype (as I do).
"GO THE LIONS!!!"

Manning and Malthouse and 

The Dead End (Drive-in)

Sonic Boom?

2 comments:

  1. How is a Jungian archetype not real? :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. That's a good point Gordon.
    I'm just trying to distance myself from David's more literal theory.

    ReplyDelete