Synchromysticism

" Synchromysticism:
The art of realizing meaningful coincidence in the seemingly mundane with mystical or esoteric significance."

- Jake Kotze

April 3, 2013

Veronika Decides to Die, But Musthang Seems to Be Indecisive

Musthang, hanging on for life ... 
Kids, don't do this at home

Veronika Decides to Die is a Paulo Coelho novel 
that was made into a movie starring Sarah Michelle Gellar,
which I haven't seen yet.
It is a somewhat autobiographical story where the Veronica character is based loosely on Paulo's own experiences in a mental institution in his youth.
I have a copy of the novel and had started reading it about a year ago and only made it half way through, before getting sidetracked into other books I was reading at the time.
I decided to read it after I finish the Icke Book that I'm reading now, 
but I will have to start over, as I have forgotten the details of the story to a certain degree.
I went to the IMDB page about the movie based on the book 
and saw this "Schweppes Tumble" ad.
Why would you have an ad about people throwing themselves down mountains on a web page featuring a movie about
a suicide attempt?
After visiting that web page I see this story about an idiot that seems to either have a death wish, or somehow thinks he is invincible - 
The most terrifying Spider-man pictures yet: Nauseous world of the free-climbing daredevil whose motto is 'fear does not exist'
It reminds me of the movie 'Fearless' in some ways.

But I don't think it will be long until I read one last news story about this guy.
Maybe he needs to take up a safer hobby like fishing?-)

2 comments:

  1. I started the novel and also got sidetracked. Didn't realize it had become a movie. Back to the book!

    ReplyDelete
  2. The Ukrainian daredevil looks like he has the death wish. Impressive pics though.

    As for Paulo Coelho: I'm not too keen on his books.

    ReplyDelete