Synchromysticism

" Synchromysticism:
The art of realizing meaningful coincidence in the seemingly mundane with mystical or esoteric significance."

- Jake Kotze

April 17, 2013

Why Do I Feel Like There Are Bars on My Reality Tunnel?-)

"Ahhh! There is light at the end of the tunnel boys";-)
David makes some good points in his talks,
but I still don't buy the Reptilian thing, sorry.
Maybe deep down we are all reptilians, it's just that some of us don't know it yet?
Now, wouldn't that be a twist in the tale;-)

2 comments:

  1. Ah, but there is no reality. There's only our realisation of how things are.

    Wonder whose reptilian tale you are tweaking.

    ReplyDelete
  2. "I still don't buy the Reptilian thing,sorry."

    Thank god for that! I though we'd lost you there for a while! Welcome back brother!

    ReplyDelete