Synchromysticism

" Synchromysticism:
The art of realizing meaningful coincidence in the seemingly mundane with mystical or esoteric significance."

- Jake Kotze

May 14, 2020

Fight Club 2020?

Between widespread job losses and many people working from home, some families are finding themselves all in the house a lot more
I'm glad to be living alone in 2020, because if I drop the soap at home there is no mean bitch standing behind me with a
rubber glove telling me what to do ... and I'm free to talk about it as much as I like, too;-)
From the album Enema of the State
Enema of the [Pro]State?-)
I can't help noticing a distinct theme running through 2020, as if 2020 is a sequel to 1999 in some way:-)
For WHOm the Bells [Beach] Toll?
It looked practically apocalyptic Down Under
as
women tussled over toilet paper.
Take the RED Pill?-)
The Truth is So Out There Dude?
Dr Fauci and the heads of the CDC
 and FDA go into isolation?
Jack as Jack in 'The Shining'
2020: As Good As It Gets?

UPDATE: May 14th, 2020
On the subject of 'Fight Club', I just saw this story in the news about a sumo wrestler who died of Covid 19 -
Coronavirus: Japanese sumo wrestler dies at 28

No comments:

Post a Comment