Synchromysticism

" Synchromysticism:
The art of realizing meaningful coincidence in the seemingly mundane with mystical or esoteric significance."

- Jake Kotze

May 12, 2020

Dressed NOT to Kill?

https://www.gailsorronda.com/
Mask Fashion and the Golden Rule?
Interesting image on my wall calendar today?
https://www.museumofbrisbane.com.au/
Gordon White's home town of Newcastle on my wall:-)
Being more or less a Bogan from Logan for the last 30+ years of my life, I can't say that I'm really into fashion.
Although I did manage to stitch this post together fairly quick;-)
My idea of fashion is wearing a nice flannelette shirt, a pair of jeans and some nice thongs (flip-flops for you American readers).
Wearing my best Bogan-wear in a selfie home shoot:-)
To me a fashion fopar is not having this year's footy team jersey and having to dig out and wear something like this old "what were they thinking of that year" jersey:-)
Probably the weirdest piece of fashion I own (in my opinion that is:-) would be my hoodie pictured below.
I only wear that hoodie around the home when it is cold enough to rug up, which is rare in subtropical Queensland.
"Serious Flowers"
"At $44.44 each (the $ symbol is on the 4 key of my keyboard too, I just noticed:-), priced according to the mystical power of numerology, with 444 being said to represent angels looking out for people - the hand sewn "Serious Flowers" protective equipment is being snapped up people who don't want to let Covid 19 cramp their style"
Quoted from the U Magazine article:-)
An 'Extinction Rebellion' Event, Australia Zoo and Walking with the Past?
1,234 views?!
Oddly enough, I'm reading Mike Clelland's book 'The Messengers' at the moment, and if you know Mike he sees the number sequence of 1234 coming up as a sign.
I noticed when I went to get a link to Gordon's You Tube talk with Kate Martin for this post that there was 1,234 views:-)
Spooky, or what?
And today I'm going out with my sons on a walk to try and spot the powerful owl:-)
Are the Powerful Owls What They Seem?
Some Big Pharma Karma, or Just More Fake News ... And I'm Not Gonna Talk About Judy?

No comments:

Post a Comment