Synchromysticism

" Synchromysticism:
The art of realizing meaningful coincidence in the seemingly mundane with mystical or esoteric significance."

- Jake Kotze

May 6, 2020

Grounded with Louis Theroux and Jon Ronson?

An interesting new podcast called 'Grounded' by Louis Theroux featured a familiar face to me in episode #1 -
Grounded with Louis Theroux: Jon Ronson
The Men Who Stare at Goats and the Daughters Who Lift Cars Off Their Dads Sync
The book is much better and more WTF(?) than the Hollywood movie, trust me.
I met Jon in Brisbane in 2005 and bought his book,
The Men Who Stare At Goats after him screening his doco footage of him and Alex Jones sneaking into Bohemian Grove.

This was Alex Jones's version of events in Alex's doco in the You Tube below:-)
I pretty much agree with Jon's version of events and thoughts about people like Alex Jones and David Icke.
I spent a day at a David Icke event on the Gold Coast with a German friend of mine from work, and I have to say that David's presentation that day wasn't antisemitic I feel, and I have Jewish family history, as does Jon.
ICKE TV?
I thought it was funny that Jon mentioned having an argument with his wife in lock-down over placing a bird-feeder outside his office window in 2020, the Year of the Rat, because his wife feared a bird feeder would attract the rats.
Why not just place a bird bath outside your window to attract the birds without attracting the rats Jon?

No comments:

Post a Comment