Synchromysticism

" Synchromysticism:
The art of realizing meaningful coincidence in the seemingly mundane with mystical or esoteric significance."

- Jake Kotze

May 23, 2020

Future Communion with Whitley Strieber?

Uploaded on May 22nd, 2020?!
I've always felt a communion with Whitley Strieber in some way, as he has influenced my life somewhat since 1987 when I read a few books of his, and watched a few movies based on novels of his, but I don't really resonate with his theories of events in his life.
Still, there is some note of truth in his work that does ring true for some reason.
He is an enigma to me though when it comes to sorting
the wheat from the chaff.
I'm a big fan of Jeff Mishlove and Jeff Kripal, and I have spent a night in person with Dennis McKenna at a conference in my hometown, whose work I respect, as well as his brother's work.
So when Dennis says to Joe Rogan that Whitley would be a good guest to have on his show with Jeff Kripal, I would agree with him, and Whitley shouldn't take that as an insult.
Life is a team sport Whitley, and no man or woman is an island.
I found it personally synchronistic on the subject of communion that the You Tube of Whitley's 'New Thinking Allowed' episode was uploaded on my Nan's birthday of 
May 22nd, as I wrote a post about significant dates in this post -
The Secrets of the Soul’s Journey Through Life?
There appears to be more than one visitor painted on that cover to me 
Think outside of the box?-)
Many times I considered converting to my Catholic Nan's
Roman Catholic religion, but the dogma always put me off, so I became a Liberal Catholic as a compromise between the faiths of my Protestant secular Jewish grandmother's side of the family and my Catholic Nan's.
I think I made the right choice in the end, as I'm not big on religion, even though I do like the ritual of communion.
I personally don't believe any religion has the monopoly on "God".
And I don't believe you need to be part of a religion to walk with "God".
I'm not for, or against religion, as it can be a good thing and a bad thing for many humans.
I always thought it was funny in religious instruction classes in primary school that the priest would always tell us kids to always honour thy mother and father, because they would tell me that they thought religion was just man-made bunk:-)
If I had not have had an OBE at around 11 years old I would have probably agreed with them about religion, but I knew that consciousness was not the body, and could live on without it.
Life is all about the mystery, as Catholics would tell you ... well the smart ones that is:-)

No comments:

Post a Comment