Synchromysticism

" Synchromysticism:
The art of realizing meaningful coincidence in the seemingly mundane with mystical or esoteric significance."

- Jake Kotze

May 18, 2020

Life's About to Become a Picnic Again?

From the April 29th, 2020 'The Courier Mail' newspaper
Weighing up death: The cost of lockdowns vs no lockdowns
The April 29th, 2020 'The Courier Mail' newspaper
Talk of a suicide wave?
When I picked up the April 29th, 2020 newspaper pictured above to see a woman having a picnic under what to me is a bridge synonymous with suicide, and then hearing a podcast in May, 2020 about authorities getting ready for a wave of suicide attempts following the economic downturn, I wondered just what sort of picnic we as a nation/planet are heading for in the year ahead.
Another Dark Story to My Favourite Bridge
From the April 29th, 2020 'The Courier Mail' newspaper
There seemed to be a few black dogs in that April 29th, 2020 newspaper too, I noticed.
The April 29th, 2020 'The Courier Mail' newspaper
The April 29th, 2020 'The Courier Mail' newspaper
Lucky for me that I'm more of a cat person then I guess.
Happy Place Podcast: Ricky Gervais
"Fearne Cotton dials in to discover Ricky Gervais is living the dream: one that involves pasta, red wine and talking about the new series of After Life on Netflix.
Also on the agenda are Ricky's thoughts about criticism, controversy and Fearne's duvet studio."

No comments:

Post a Comment