Synchromysticism

" Synchromysticism:
The art of realizing meaningful coincidence in the seemingly mundane with mystical or esoteric significance."

- Jake Kotze

May 9, 2020

War is God?!

M.C.Escher
War is God (or How I Learned to Stop Worrying and Love the Dark Archetype) by Miguel Conner
George CARlin and Car Quotes?
Does soap kill a virus Miguel?
I've never really understood how people take seriously and get all wrapped up in Gnosticism, or all of that Biblical mythology of the Abrahamic religions.
I like a good archetypal story as much as the next guy, and I don't mind the cultural aspects of attending church and sharing communion, or celebrating Passover/Easter, Christmas and other holidays with friends and family, but as far as swallowing all the dogmatic Kool-Aid that some people seem to willingly drink ... sorry.
It's not that I don't believe in "God", or an all encompassing Force that we are ALL a part of, but I think I can smell BS when wo/man is trying to to force feed it down my throat.
Carol Bowman: Past Life Soldiers
Bowman?-)
I do believe in reincarnation and did find it interesting when
Carol Bowman told how her son recalled a former life as a black soldier who was killed on the battlefield, and then told her that even though from down here war seems bad, that we humans need to go through it for the soul's journey.
I've heard that said about the Holocaust too, by other people who say they recall past lives as Jewish prisoners in WWII.
Being from a mix of Jewish family history myself I find that a bit hard to contemplate and make sense of as a human in this lifetime, but who knows?
At the same time, I don't believe the words pulled out of someone's "memories" while under hypnosis, unless it can be backed up by some facts that may be on record.
But at least I did find something interesting in Miguel's 'War is God' video that really grabbed my attention and made me sit up and take note ... Chuck wrote a 'Fight Club 2'?!
Why didn't anyone tell me before?
OK, I get it ... first rule of 'Fight Club', right?-)

UPDATE: May 10th, 2020
I found out that Chuck even wrote a 'Fight Club 3', although reading the reviews on books 2 & 3 I think I'll just pretend these books never happened and wash the thought of reading them from my mind ... with soap;-)
Cleanliness is next to godliness?
Nothing like a little brain washing now and again, right:-)

No comments:

Post a Comment