Synchromysticism

" Synchromysticism:
The art of realizing meaningful coincidence in the seemingly mundane with mystical or esoteric significance."

- Jake Kotze

May 16, 2020

Alien Encounters and Hypnosis?

Timeless Trinity?
I've been reading Mike Clelland's book 'The Messengers' and pondering the phenomena of hypnosis and just how reliable it is when regressing people to somewhere in their past to uncover a hidden trauma.
I've also been listening to some old but recent podcasts featuring Mike, like this one below, which I listened to on Apple Podcasts on my iPad last night -
WHERE DID THE ROAD GO PODCAST: UFO HISTORY 2019 WITH AARON GULYAS AND MIKE CLELLAND - FEB 8, 2020
Funny thing was as soon as I listened to that podcast I saw a new 'New Thinking Allowed' You Tube had just been released, featuring a guy who wrote a series of books and comics about his "true life alien" encounters in Idaho and other places that he recalled under hypnosis, as well.
Maybe Mike and Bruce need to get together for a chat ... if they haven't already?
The Convoluted Universe of Owls, Hypnosis and Real Memories?

2 comments:

  1. I've also been reading "the messengers" by Mike Clelland hrre a link to my own experiences around owls
    https://jstevekane-thechroniclesovjstevekane.blogspot.com/2009/11/owl-syncs.html?m=1

    ReplyDelete
  2. Stay tuned, as there a few more posts in the works about 'The Messengers'.

    ReplyDelete