Synchromysticism

" Synchromysticism:
The art of realizing meaningful coincidence in the seemingly mundane with mystical or esoteric significance."

- Jake Kotze

May 31, 2020

Path 11 and Past Lives?

I listened to two 'Lighting the Void' podcasts that dropped onto my iPad in my Apple Podcast list the night/morning I was told of my brother's passing.
The first was about the 'Path 11' films and podcast -
Lighting the Void Podcast: Path 11 Productions Host April Hanna And Michael Habernig
And the second was -
Lighting the Void Podcast: Seeing Into Our Past Lives With JM Debord
I skip more 'Lighting the Void' podcasts than I listen to when I read what the episodes are about, but these two intrigued me, so I listened to them both and found them worthwhile.
I'm yet to watch the three 'Path 11' films, but I might get a free month Gaia TV trial and check them and Gaia TV out.

No comments:

Post a Comment