Synchromysticism

" Synchromysticism:
The art of realizing meaningful coincidence in the seemingly mundane with mystical or esoteric significance."

- Jake Kotze

May 2, 2020

May D Vitamin Deficiencies in People Be More Likely to Cause Deaths From the Corona-virus?

Sweden is heading for Midsommar?-)
Experts claim those with low vitamin D levels
Midsommar (2019)
Looks like I might have to get some more sun this Australian winter ... and no trips to IKEA, either (as if you could get me to step back into IKEA again in this lifetime:-).
A Midsommar Night's Nightmare?

2 comments:

  1. Plenty of vitamin D in Florida. But I'm still taking it as a supplement.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'd rather get my D from the sun Trish.
    Who knows how much D your body can get out of a capsule?

    ReplyDelete