Synchromysticism

" Synchromysticism:
The art of realizing meaningful coincidence in the seemingly mundane with mystical or esoteric significance."

- Jake Kotze

May 1, 2020

Conscious Nature: The Art and Neuroscience of Meditating In Nature?

I'm reading the above book 'The Messengers' at the moment, so it was interesting that the latest 'Connecting with Coincidence' podcast that I just listened to featured a guy named Josh Lane talking about owls and synchronicity -
Conscious Nature: The Art and Neuroscience of Meditating In Nature
Article: On Connection, Leadership & Initiation
Dr, Beitman had a chat with the "Owl Guy" a few weeks back, so to have another "Owl Guy" on the show a few weeks later in itself isn't such a great synchronicity, but WHO knows?-)
CCBB: Mike Clelland - Synchronicity, Owls, UFOs
The CD set I bought from A Zoo
on
March 25th, 2020
John Edward at Australia Zoo?
The owl I bought at Australia Zoo
(but not the DREAM rock)
Feeding time at Australia Zoo
on
March 25th, 2020:-)
This podcast from the RadioOutThere show below dropped onto my Apple Podcast list as I was writing this post up, so I thought I'd throw it in here, as well -
ANIMAL SOUL CONTRACTS?-)
There's probably a message in all of the above;-)

No comments:

Post a Comment