Synchromysticism

" Synchromysticism:
The art of realizing meaningful coincidence in the seemingly mundane with mystical or esoteric significance."

- Jake Kotze

May 31, 2020

Euphomet DISPATCH Podcast: Hidden Experience with Mike Clelland?

I listened to a recent podcast featuring Mike Clelland talking about his latest book 'Hidden Experience', while I've been reading his first book 'The Messengers' -
Euphomet DISPATCH Podcast: Hidden Experience with Mike Clelland
I remembered listening to Mike being interviewed on 'Euphomet' back in 2016 when I was on the road down in Australia's capital city Canberra, home of the Powerful Owl statue.
The only powerful owls I saw that year though were only artist impressions -
Are the Powerful Owls What They Seem?
My photo of the powerful owl
statue in
Canberra with the moon 
Moth-man/Owl?-)
The Messengers // Mike Clelland // LIVE 092216
No this is not me, if you were wondering WHO?-)
And as much as I found Mike's latest chat on 'Euphomet' personally interesting, and will tie into my 2020 powerful owl walk in my next post, I couldn't help thinking just what a giant circle-jerk it all is in the UFO "community" and beyond - 
The World (is a Giant Podcast Circle-Jerk) According to Josh Zepps?
Me & Paranormal You Podcast:
Experience
256 – Jim Perry Returns!
The Truth is So Out There Dude?
The Black Sun: The Alchemy & Art of Darkness?

No comments:

Post a Comment