Synchromysticism

" Synchromysticism:
The art of realizing meaningful coincidence in the seemingly mundane with mystical or esoteric significance."

- Jake Kotze

May 8, 2020

Seeing Sonic Under a Super Full Moon and Hearing the Movie Through the Radio in the Time of Social Distancing?

You control the movie sound level through your car FM radio
The local drive-in movies were allowed to open again last weekend in my home Australian state of Queensland, although the local cinemas still have to remain shut.
I was going to go to the drive-in last Monday night with my youngest son to watch 'Sonic the Hedgehog', but Monday night sold out before I could get a ticket.
So we went tonight, which was the Thursday night on the super full moon.
I couldn't help thinking of Jake Kotze's sync video below when I not only saw the super moon heading across the night sky, but also hearing the soundtrack being piped through my car radio:-)  
The moon is the big orb on the horizon, not the other orb above it
No Time To Die alright;-)
I wonder if this is the hand sanitizer?-)
Don't forget 'Happy Birthday' X 2 when washing hands
No ques for the "bathroom" tonight by the looks?
And to top it all off I saw that astronomers have found a black hole closer to home.
Sonic is throwing darts that hit beer cans sending Corona spraying all over?
Tokyo Olympics Doubt Remains Amid Coronavirus Fears?

No comments:

Post a Comment