Synchromysticism

" Synchromysticism:
The art of realizing meaningful coincidence in the seemingly mundane with mystical or esoteric significance."

- Jake Kotze

June 24, 2020

Commentary in and on the Garden?

White rabbiting on about permaculture again?-)
I've got to get off the computer and into my garden more, I think.
Although it looks like I'm shooting the movie 'Gigantic' in my kitchen the way my "lucky bamboo" is heading towards the roof.
But I shouldn't go counting my golden eggs before they're hatched, should I?-)
That's my idea of permaculture:-)
Nothing like a few plants and the sun to make me feel better.
Better unplug from the matrix, and get outside to plant some pods in my garden, that is:-)
Conscious Commentary LIVE
Interesting Card There Alexis?

No comments:

Post a Comment