Synchromysticism

" Synchromysticism:
The art of realizing meaningful coincidence in the seemingly mundane with mystical or esoteric significance."

- Jake Kotze

July 10, 2019

Erik Davis and Dreaming of TechGnosis?

I stumbled across Erik Davis when listening to an old '42 Minutes' podcast -
42 Minutes Podcast 06.13.16 Episode 231: Erik Davis TechGnosis
I haven't read any of Erik's books like 'TechGnosis', as interesting as they look, but I have been listening to Erik's old podcasts at
his website and his last one where he interviews his wife about her new book,
'Liminal Dreaming: Exploring Consciousness at the Edges of Sleep', really struck a cord with me.
The Expanding Mind Podcast: Liminal Mind
I have listened to this particular podcast a few times now, as I think Jennifer is really on to something interesting here.
Something important and worth looking further into I feel.
You may say I'm a dreamer, but I'm not the only one;-)

No comments:

Post a Comment