Synchromysticism

" Synchromysticism:
The art of realizing meaningful coincidence in the seemingly mundane with mystical or esoteric significance."

- Jake Kotze

December 24, 2020

2008-2020: Don't Give Up on the Cosmic Cycle?-)

The 2008 Year of the Rat X-Files book?
Cartoonist Charlie Mackesy: 'Don't give up, the storm ends'?
I find it amusing listening to
Chris Knowles of 'The Secret Sun' blog talk about the Tao and cycles in that 'Cosmic Keys' podcast when I've just finished reading his co-authored 2008 (The Year of the Rat) released 'The Complete X-Files' book, which I presume was timed for the release of the horrible 2008 X-Files movie that came out that year with the unofficial mantra of "Don't Give Up".
And now I see a 2020 BBC news story that uses the mantra of 
"Don't Give Up" for the events of 2020 ... and probably 2021 (The Year of the Ox), as well:-)
The X-Files/Contagion/2020: WHO Writes This Stuff?-)
Miguel was the voice of reason in that 'Cosmic Keys' podcast for me, although I did find Chris Knowles rant amusing, without being willing to drink his demonic Kool-Aid;-)
I Want to Believe 2020 Isn't an X-Files Episode?
It's Always Darkest Before Dawn in 'The Endless Midnight'?
MytHistory: Popular Science (Fiction) ... and What Doesn't Kill You ...?Diego Maradona: Born and Died in The Year of The Metal Rat?

No comments:

Post a Comment